Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
Managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position.
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Your background should have experience in external audit
- Your skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams.
- It is important that you interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- We require experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task.
- This position requires you to be a licensed CPA in your aligned home office state or be able to be licensed in your aligned home office state.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.