Director of HR (Talent Acquisition)
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Director of Talent Acquisition with experience in all areas related to delivery of quality hires in alignment with business needs. They will be responsible for leading, building and developing recruiters and advising and guiding hiring teams to ensure great results are achieved for Talent Acquisition.
- Oversee and direct the activities of the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Continuous review and improvement of Talent Acquisition processes and procedures related to recruitment, assessment, selection and job placement.
- Develop and maintain trusting partnerships with hiring teams and business leaders thru the C-Suite executive level. Uses market and operational data for strategic conversations and direction.
- Set TA direction within assigned business units and guide the continuous improvement of the hiring practices utilized by the organization’s leaders.
- Manage sourcing and candidate generation efforts (advertising, Internet strategy, events, partnerships, 3rd parties, etc.) to ensure pipeline volume is appropriate for the hiring needs.
- Manage and implement TA best practice initiatives.
- Utilize observation and talent acquisition performance metrics to coach the TA team and continuously improve the TA operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in a Business related field, Human Resources preferred.
- At least 7 years’ experience as a full-cycle recruiter, a minimum of 3 years in a management function of a TA team.
- Preferred 3 years’ experience with an ATS system.
- Preferred Master's degree/MBA and/or certifications in Human Resources
Skills and Preferred Experience:
- Proven track record in partnering, developing, and leading the implementation of innovative recruiting strategies that supports aggressive business goals.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with the ability to interact with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills with proven experience in building relationships at all levels of the business, across diverse personalities while ensuring service standards are met.
- Knowledge of disciplined selection techniques and behavioral interviewing models.