Director of Supply Chain
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 110000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Building Materials
Job Category : Retail/Wholesale
Job Description :
- Create, plan, and lead the creation of a strategy and roadmap to mature the procurement and supply chain risk management function in GP and be accountable for leading the implementation of procurement and supply chain risk management strategies.
- Manage the procurement and supply chain risk management operational and delivery teams.
- Lead the development, management, and implementation of global Environmental Social Governance (ESG) procurement strategy aligned with the overall purpose and impact ambition of the firm
- Lead the global Procurement ESG Working Group to create a consistent scalable sustainable procurement framework enabling the firm to achieve the targets against the commitments in Our Impact Plan.
- Lead the implementation of the sustainable procurement framework within International (including negotiating contractual amendments with suppliers).
- This role will also require learning the full operations, processes, and systems of the Global Procurement function to serve as deputy and delegate of the Senior Director, Head of Strategic Initiatives & GP Operations from time to time and will potentially fall into the succession plan for the role
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum twelve years of demonstrable experience working with, or within, a global procurement team, having a sound understanding of procurement processes and of risks associated with procurement and the supply chain
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of procurement frameworks, methodologies, strategy, and planning for ESG
- Have sound quantitative and analytical skills (financial and non-financial)
- Strong leadership, communication, and influencing skills
- Managing in a complex, matrixed organization, some travel required