We are seeking a talented Operations Manager for a very reputable organization in the luxury custom design industry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and administering the team structure, developing and implementing organizational roles, and ensure the success and effective management of all projects, labor, and quality control. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business sectors.
- Primary liaison between departments (engineering, sales, administration).
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability.
- Manage the daily functions of the business, ensuring safety and security procedures, including OHS requirements are in place.
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes for all team members.
- Manages all project coordination from start to finish, ensuring proper client communications and resolving all issues that may arise.
- Preparation and presentation of reporting to the CEO and ensures all metrics are met and within budgets
- Relevant Bachelors degree (Master's preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience overseeing Field Installers and Representatives.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Portuguese is preferred.