Looking for an experienced Tax Manager to help us serve new clients, develop our staff, and continue growing our tax practice firm-wide. General responsibilities include:
- Mentoring and managing tax staff
- Monitoring and managing tax engagements
- Handling and reviewing tax returns
- Performing federal and state tax research and tax planning
- Reviewing/analyzing quarterly and year-end federal and state income tax projections
- Developing strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity
- Reasonable accommodation will be considered as required
- At least 4 years of corporate and partnership tax experience in Public Accounting required, including strong review experience
- Leadership experience required, with the demonstrated ability to coach, train and bring out the best in others.
- B.A. in Accounting required, with Masters in Accountancy preferred.
- CPA required
- Strong technical accounting skills with considerable knowledge of US GAAP, IRS rules and related concepts
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 including Word and Excel
- UltraTax, GoFileRoom, and AdvanceFlow experience strongly preferred
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong written, verbal and presentation skills. Must have the demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative, results-based team environment. Sound business judgment and strong leadership skills are required, with the demonstrated ability to earn the confidence, trust and respect of clients and team members.