Tax Senior Associate
We are looking for an accountant who can use their knowledge of local, state and federal tax laws to prepare tax documents, research and implement new strategies based on changes within the law. Who can oversee the activities of the junior tax accountants in addition to ensure that the department avails timely and accurate forecasting and periodic tax reports and assisting the business with tax audit support.
· Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong skills and experience with Word, Outlook, Excel, QuickBooks.
· Ability to effectively delegate work as needed
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· BBA/BS in Accounting or other related field required, a concentration in Tax preferred.
· Master’s in taxation degree would be highly preferred.
· 3 or more years of experience with a public accounting firm preparing/reviewing corporate, partnership, and individual tax compliance.
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.